Your privacy is important to Evolutionary Leap Technologies Corp. (ELT). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ELT collects, and the ways in which ELT uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ELT may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including cookies; third party tracking technologies, and; server logs) and;
- information that you provide voluntarily when registering with the website (including name; email address; and phone number)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including your name; email address; billing and shipping address; and number and type of goods you purchase from our company;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to ELT’s website services, such as newsletters, whitepapers, or discount coupons (including name and email address); and
- any other information that you send to ELT.
Using personal information
ELT may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you newsletters and marketing communications.
Where ELT discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ELT may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ELT will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. ELT will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. ELT is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.